Moose & Grizzly Bear Combo — $45,000
Sept. 1 – Sept. 20Fully guided hunt. Transport to lodge not included.
Fall Grizzly Bear Hunt — $25,000
Sept. 1 - Sept. 30Fully guided hunt. Transport to lodge not included.
Moose Hunt — $25,000
Sept. 5 - Sept. 20Fully guided hunt. Transport to lodge not included.
Sheep Hunt — $20,000
CONTACT USFully guided hunt. Transport to lodge not included.
Lodge Eco Trip — $60,000
Late June – Sept.Max. 6 guests for four days. Additional guests to be quoted separately.
Fishing Excursion — $2,000 per person/day
SUMMERMinimum 3 guests.
Corporate retreats can be customized to meet your needs. Best suited for groups up to 6 people. Larger groups can be accommodated. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs.
Itineraries can be customized to meet our guest preferences. Lodge stays are generally 4 days and 3 nights. There are activities to keep any outdoor enthusiast busy. Weather can be a determining factor for the chosen activities in a given day.
Sample Itinerary for Lodge Stay
Day 1 – Travel to Lodge
- Lodge orientation
- Enjoy flightseeing and a glacier stop
- Dinner and evening activity
Day 2 & Day 3
- Daytime activities of choice – examples are fishing, hiking, mountain climbing, flying, clay shooting etc.
- Lunch picnic for activity or served at lodge
- Free time
- Relax by the Campfire / Games
Day 4 – Departure Day
- All activities are dependent on weather condition for departure
- Traveling guests are requested to allow a minimum of 1 day in Anchorage prior to and after your lodge visit to allow for connecting flight times. There are a number of tourist activities in and around Anchorage that are wonderful to see. Our travel coordinator can help you with options.